Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hand Held News

The 'In Suspense' exhibition is into it's last two days so if you haven't seen it yet head down to the gallery Thursday or Friday to check it out (you might be lucky on Saturday as i'm not sure when I will need to take it down). It's a show that I am pretty proud of and would love for you all to get the chance to see it in person.


Up next is Suse Scholem's 'Abject Object' opening next Thursday eve December 1st 6-8pm.

Which looks like it's going to be a fascination exhibition!


The wonderful creative things fair is on THIS SUNDAY (27th Nov) at St.Helliers @ Abbotsford convent from 11am - 4pm - i'll be there with my littleredfish books and have a few new things on the go.


Finally - we are now taking applications for the end of 2012. Proposals should be emailed or posted. It's a pretty casual application process however as I usually get more applications than I have spaces I would recommend getting your app. in fairly quickly.

No comments: