Saturday, September 4, 2010

BLACKBOARD THANKYOU!


I'd like to say thankyou to all the artists that participated in Blackboard over the two weeks. It was a really enjoyable experiment and gave us the opportunity to see the gallery as a studio rather than a pristine exhibition space. It gave artists the chance to allow people to veiw them 'behind-the-scenes' and creating a work - in progress - rather than as a final product. I hope all the artists that participated had a great time, I know some found the medium and scale daunting and then liberating! I hope Blackboard is an exhibition/process that we can revisit again.
(Anyone that would like an image from the show - of their work/ higher res/ or to see more images should contact me)

This is the final image from the exhibition that Adrian produced in the last hours of the show.

No comments: